Helping skiers and snowboarders to become stronger, fitter, more supple and ready to hit the slopes.
An online training programme dedicated to winter sports designed to –
- Increase endurance fitness to last throughout the days
- Improve strength throughout the body to enable skiers and boarders to control turns, deal with changing snow conditions and help in getting back up off the floor!!!
- Assisting rehab after past injuries so you can feel confident to get back to the slopes
- Reduce the risk of injuries due to the increased fitness levels
- Help you make the most of lessons to learn new skills and techniques
What does Sofa to Slopes offer?
- Workouts to develop strength specifically programmed for skiing & snowboarding
- Structured way to build up your endurance fitness whether it’s running, cycling, swimming, walking or hiking etc.
- Strategies to reduce bodyweight over the 9 week programme
- Sessions dedicated to improve flexability and movement throughout the body
- Coach guidance to help you be best prepared fo your trip to the mountains
Each module is 3 weeks long and works as being a progression on from the previous module. You’ll have access to a variety of strength, HIIT and circuit workouts along with various stretching and movement routines.
The programme is delivered via an online platform to provide the ultimate flexibility and convenience in training when and where in the world works best for you. Start the 9 weeks in the build up to your trip dates and train when works best for your weekly routines, sessions are ready to go when you are.
If anyone would like to have a chat about the training programme before signing up email – firstname.lastname@example.org